How many times has it happened that you have desperately wanted a little help and guidance regarding cPanel or online Web Hosting or JetBackup and you have found no one to help you out or no documentation to provide you the chance to research it by yourself?
JetApps understands your needs and concerns and has come up with its own documentation portal at https://docs.jetapps.com/ where you will be able to seek out any topic that you would require related JetLicense, JetBackup, or our WHMCS module. The WHMCS Add-on and the Appendices portals help you to narrow down your searches to specific topics and find out what you need for a shorter amount of time. With more and more topics and Q&A being added into the archives every day, this is a treasure trove for any business owner who wants to know anything and everything about JetApps, its services, add-ons and web hosting in general.
Quick Look at the benefits of JetApps Docs section:
- One stop portal for all your document resource needs.
- Subjects divided according to their relevance so that your searches become more efficient and produce better results.
- Designed in a way so that your searching by your self-takes the least amount of time.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility of researching on your own time.
- New topics are being documented and archived to make the Docs section better and improved and your go to solution.
Submit A Support Ticket!!
Another wonderful feature of this portal is that you get the option to submit a support ticket by clicking on the designated link to connect with the 24/7/365 available technical support team who are ready and eager to help you out with any and all of your queries or needs. And you get all of that within a guaranteed response time of just 15 minutes.
Through the support ticket form, all you need to do is enter your name, email id and your query and the support team will get back to you in no time. All of your personal details are also kept safe and secure and not published publicly.
What else do you get?
We also provide you with links to the main client area from our Docs portal and by logging in to the client area you can do any of the following:
- Request a free installation of your JetApps product.
- Change your JetApps license IP address to a new IP address.
- Order a new license
- Cancel your JetApps license.
- View and pay your invoices.
- Update your credit card information.
- View your API key.